All across America, Ferrellgas is working hard to be a good neighbor in the communities we live in and serve. We’re committed to fueling what matters in the lives of our customers, and we consider it a privilege to partner with local offices and collaborate with community organizations that make a difference. Whether it’s sponsoring a little league team, hosting a benefit for a family dealing with an illness, or organizing a diaper drive, we’re proud to work with people who are just as passionate about investing in their communities as we are.
We also work directly with national and international causes that help make our world a better place. At Ferrellgas, we believe in the importance of giving back, which is why we have long been a supporter of charities such as these:
Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired
- The Children's Center for the Visually Impaired(CCVI) helps prepare young children with visual impairments, including those with multiple disabilities, to function to their full potential in a sighted world.
Dream Factory of Kansas City
- The Dream Factory grants dreams to critically and chronically ill children ages 3-18. Raising funds through our Ferrellgas Dream Factory Classic Golf Tournament has given our employees, partners, and industry allies an opportunity to make a difference for these children and their families.
Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Proceeds from our fleet of pink propane delivery trucks have supported Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the fight against breast cancer. We also have a history of supporting the Race for the Cure.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Through Cells For Cells, we have collected thousands of cell phones and mobile devices to be recycled, or refurbished and resold. Proceeds fund the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in their battle against blood cancers.
Harvesters and Feeding America
- Even in the best of economic times, too many Americans go hungry. In cooperation with Harvesters and Feeding America, Ferrellgas has hosted a number of “corporate cookouts,” providing a good lunch for friends and neighbors, while they provided a cash or non-perishable food donation for local food pantries.
Propane delivery trucks
- You may have noticed these rolling billboards delivering propane in support of groups such as the ALS Association, Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation, Paws and Stripes, Autism Awareness, the United Service Organizations, and the American Red Cross, among others.
Share the Warmth
- Every year we organize a coat drive that brings in thousands of gently used or new coats, scarves, gloves, and hats. At the end of the coat drive, local Ferrellgas offices across the country are honored to give donations to different charities in order to help those less fortunate.