This position is responsible for propane delivery to customer locations in an efficient, punctual and safe manner. Position requires a CDL license with hazmat endorsements, high school diploma, and physical demands which include 60-200 lbs of continual lifting.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Meet all DOT requirements.
- Inspects, paints, repairs and loads tanks and cylinders.
- Under supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines.
- Maintains Service Center office and plant or yard for a professional appearance.
- Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed