This position is responsible for propane delivery to customer locations in an efficient, punctual and safe manner. Position requires a CDL license with hazmat and tank endorsements, high school diploma, and physical demands which includes regular lifting of 60lbs and up to 200 lbs on occasion.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Meet all DOT requirements.
- Inspects, paints, repairs and loads tanks and cylinders.
- Under supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines.
- Maintains Service Center office and plant or yard for a professional appearance.
- Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed
| ||Ferrellgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not make decisions based on an individual's race, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.