The Customer Service Specialist provides customer service at a local level answering routine questions and issues about products or services from customers. The Customer Service Specialist II may take escalated customer calls including billing questions, product support, and determine appropriate solutions or responses. Typically requires 2-5 years of customer service experience.
- Provides local customer service by setting up new customer accounts, assists walk-in customers and handles customer complaints.
- Responsible for entering customer orders in PeopleSoft.
- Assists in resolution of billing inquiries and issues from customers.
- Enters, updates and maintains customer orders and information in PeopleSoft system.
- Provides support on PPPS agreements
- Assists in the resolution of billing inquiries and issues from Customers, CRG-Liberty and Credit/Collections
- Attempts soft collections for call-in or walk-in Customers on credit hold
- Assists in delivery and service process by addressing and correct skipped orders, inaccurate directions, tank obstructions, etc.
- Recommends Customer-specific routing and demand forecasting changes to SCM/DM
- Assists in various dispatch-related activities including monitoring of the dispatch board and Descartes, as needed
- Supports Delivery Manager and service desk regarding scheduling and completion of service work
- Completes assigned worklists
- Coordinates scheduling and creates service work orders (SWO’s).
- Identifies and defines the need of the customer and schedule the (SWO) on the dispatch board.
- Ensures timely communication of SWO’s maintaining open lines between management, technicians and customers.
- Assists Service Center General Manager in managing customer retention activities by serving as liaison between customer and Service Center to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Provides general administrative support by assisting in drafting and communication of internal coordination documentation, processes/procedures, customer retention activities reports, general filing and Service Work paperwork.
- Maintains DOT paperwork and process time reports.
- Processes material transfers, asset retirements forms, and other forms as needed
- Responsible for gathering information from internal experts about product capabilities relative to specific customer needs.
- Reviews customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions and determines appropriate solutions and/or responses.
- Negotiates customer claims, initiates billing adjustments, and arranges product substitutions and returns.
| ||Ferrellgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not make decisions based on an individual's race, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.