Ferrellgas is looking for a Backhoe & Service Technician for the safe delivery, repair and installation of propane and appliances. If you have at least two years of driving and propane installation experience and a CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
- Installs, repairs and maintains propane appliances for retail customers.
- Responsible for providing emergency response and system installation and testing.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies or routine maintenance.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquiries.
- Requires on-call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- In disaster recovery situations, could drive for Ferrellgas retail operations or Blue Rhino.
| ||Ferrellgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not make decisions based on an individual's race, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.