|Position Name: ||Driver II Transport A
|Location: ||Phoenix AZ (2)
|Department: ||Full-Time - Regular
- Ensure the regional pickup and safe delivery of propane gas and/or other product as directed.
- Maintain preventive maintenance program for transport truck and trailer.
- Follow DOT requirements and company-safe driver guidelines while performing duties.
- Perform daily inspections as required by the DOT and Ferrell North America to ensure assigned equipment is in safe and compliant operating condition.
- Ensure all required paperwork (i.e. certifications, logs) is completed and in compliance with company and government regulations.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Possess a valid Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement preferred.
- Prefer two years tractor/trailer experience or one year experience after completion of truck driving school.
- Demonstrated communications, interpersonal, and teamwork skills necessary to work safely and effectively with customers and Ferrellgas employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
| ||Ferrellgas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not make decisions based on an individual's race, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.